Financial Advisor Business Plan Benefits
Need an Advisor Business Plan, fast?
Want instant access to 4 Sample Advisor Plans?
Need an easy, fill-in-the-blanks Plan?
You've come to the right place. Advisors, you can write your Business Plan using my convenient program with a 6-day E-Course.
Hello. I am Suzanne Muusers, Business Coach for Financial Advisors since 2004. That's 11 years of working with advisors day in and day out. I know your challenges because I've seen it all in my years as a Prospecting and Branding Coach.
How do you plan for YOUR success?
I've coached advisors just starting out in the business all the way up to advisors with $1 Billion in assets under management. They all need three things for financial success:
1. The need for structure in planning their practice growth
2. Examples of how other advisors have achieved success
3. A plan of action for how to increase revenues
You'll get help with all these pressing challenges in a simple, and straightforward approach, provided by an expert in business growth.
Plan success and it will happen!
You create financial plans that help your clients achieve a stress-free retirement. But do you plan your own business success?
Success is not easy without a guide
Growing your practice is not as easy and asking clients for referrals. You must become intentional and strategic to acquire new clients. You must carefully weigh the growth options, and implement strategies that work for the type of clients you seek.
I created this Program for you
I understand that not everyone wants to hire a coach to grow their income. Some people want to find success on their own. But if you need a guide for writing a plan, then this program is for you.
Here's what you get, with instant access
• Wealth Management
• Certified Financial Planner
• Registered Investment Advisor
• Registered Representative
SEE examples of what your competitors are doing to be successful.
• Two-page Plan in PDF
• MS Word fill-in-the-blanks
#3: 6-Day E-Course
You'll get my information-packed six-day E-Course via email to help you create your own goals, strategies, and marketing tactics!
• Effortless Marketing - Inbound Marketing designed to attract Ideal Clients
• Success tips to create a big vision
• How to write a Mission Statement
• Mission Statements that rock and why they are so powerful
• One must-have: your tagline
• Branding Checklist with 11 Branding Must Have's
• Goal setting – 1 one year; 5 year; activity goals;
• Useful Strategies to build your practice
• Effective marketing tactics to leverage your strategies
• 35 Marketing Ideas that work!
E-Course Extras on Day 7:
Target Markets/Niche markets: List of target markets; the most underserved markets; the richest markets
Value Proposition: How to create your own custom value proposition
Client Appreciation Event Ideas: Develop deeper relationships with your clients and grow through referrals
#4: Marketing Guides and Tools
• Planning Guide
• Marketing Idea Guide
• Marketing Calendar
• Return on Investment spreadsheet
There's nothing better than having an expert to guide you in the creation of the perfect plan for YOU! All you have to do is fill in the blanks:
• Vision - What you ENVISION for your future practice
• Mission Statement - What do you provide clients in terms of a BENEFIT?
• Brand - How to create a brand that attracts AFFLUENT clients
• Goals - Create goals that MOTIVATE and move you
• Strategies - Learn the strategies that successful advisors are using to GROW
• Marketing - Learn tactics that will help you find the clients you WANT
Find Out What You're Missing
I have been coaching advisors since 2004 and I understand the practice building challenges they run up against every day. Knowing what to do and the step by step process to implement a successful plan is the key to achievement. Then following those actions in a consistent manner will help you stay focused on your goals.
I often tell my clients that having a big vision is important to the growth of their practice. Why? Because some of the best companies in the world were started with a vision of a company bigger than they were at the time. But what does a big vision look like?
Ask yourself these questions:
• How big do I want my practice to be?
• How much income do I really want?
• How many clients do I want?
• What do I want my life to look like after I have achieved success?
• What is my firm's Mission Statement?
• What should my firm's Brand look like?
• Should I have a tagline?
• What are common sales goals?
• What kind of strategies should I select?
• What kind of groups should I belong to?
• What niche market should I target?
• What kind of marketing tactics should I implement?
• Should I use Social Media?
• Do seminars still work?
What are the benefits of a well-written plan?
• Imagine knowing where you're going – find your clarity of direction
• Decide your niche markets and who to spend time marketing to
• Figure out what's different about you
• Define your key measurables
• Focus on planning and bring about success
• Be proactive and take action – results come from action
One of the disadvantages of writing a plan on your own is the lack of support and mentorship. This system has a six-day e-course to help motivate you to complete your plan and it includes lots of great tips and short cuts to make the journey more enjoyable.
In the evolution of writing your plan, consider the big vision of where you want to be in five to ten years, your mission or main objective for being in business, your brand and how it will attract clients, your goals and actions for getting new business, your strategies for business growth, and your marketing activities that will help you get where you want to go.
Who's this for?
• Experienced advisors
• New advisors
• Advisors interviewing for wirehouses
10 Reasons Advisors Need a Good Business Plan
Is it time to write a plan for your wealth management firm? How are you going to do it? Now is a great time to get intentional, motivated, and serious about your business direction. Here are 10 reasons you need a plan! Grow, roadmap, motivation, vision, marketing, goals, brand, mission, direction, and clarity.
Are you happy with your business revenue? Is your revenue stagnant or growing? Motivated, ambitious advisors plan their business growth each year by reviewing results from prior years and deciding where they’re going this year.
When embarking upon a road trip, do you get in your car and go, without a map or a compass? Of course not! So it follows that setting the roadmap for your financial planning business will help you get where you want to go.
When was the last time you were excited about your business? When was the last time you celebrated the success you’ve created from your hard work? Writing a plan helps you focus and re-engage in the excitement you felt when you decided to start your firm.
Create a wealthy vision of your firm 5 years in the future. Create “buy in” from your employees by building a team environment where everyone in your firm shares the joy of growing your firm in the strategic direction of your business vision.
Is your marketing non-existent? Do you need to set a marketing direction and plan each month’s activities and tactics? Planning your marketing for the entire year will help your firm stay on track and carry out your strategic vision.
Intentional growth will help you stay motivated and focused. What do you want to accomplish this year? How much revenue do you want? How many new clients? How much new AUM? What are your goals for professional development?
Many financial firms look the same with similar websites and similar, uninspiring branding. Make this the year that you build a new brand using your value proposition to guide you.
What is the main benefit your client receives from working with your firm? Why are you in business? Get clear on what you do for your clients that they value and make this your business mission.
When was the last time you sat down and thought about your business? When was the last time you set aside time to review what you’ve accomplished and decide how you’re going to proceed going forward?
Think deeply about the reason you’re in this business. Are you motivated? Are you dedicated to your clients? What gives you satisfaction? Why are you doing this and what do you really want?
I can help!
Step 1: Purchase my program above.
Step 2: After you review the E-Course and develop your rough draft, contact me! For an additional fee, we will work together during a 55-minute session to improve your plan.
I also offer Interview Coaching to help you through the interview process.
Contact me for a Consultation after you have completed steps 1 & 2 above.
"Hire Suzanne before your competition does! Suzanne has helped me to gain more confidence, become a better leader, and focus on high payoff activities that grow my practice."
Financial Planner & Leader
"Don’t think twice about hiring Suzanne. Give coaching the time it deserves, be open, and trust that Suzanne will keep you on the right track."
AIF, CRPC, Financial Advisor, New Jersey
"I highly recommend Suzanne's services to anyone who is interested in growing their business and maintaining a healthy balance outside of work as well."
"Working with Suzanne has helped me to develop a distinctive brand. Having a cohesive brand gives me the confidence to network with and approach high level prospects. If I had not hired Suzanne, I would not have made this progress.
CFP® New York
"I truly feel that without Suzanne's guidance, my business would not have flourished. Her expertise in my field helped me produce the results I needed more quickly. But most importantly, she made me safe enough to recognize the weaknesses in my business (and myself). You can fix anything once you recognize the problem!!"