Financial Advisor Business Plan Benefits
Write your Business Plan using my easy Program with 6-day E-Course.
Easy, Fill-in-the-Blanks Format
You don't need a long Business Plan! Use my microsoft word two-page guide. Review the plans. Take the six-day course. Plug in your details and you're done!
• Wealth Management Plan
• Certified Financial Planner Plan
• Registered Investment Advisor Plan
• Registered Representative Plan
SEE examples of what your competitors are doing to be successful.
You'll get my information-packed six-day E-Course via email to help you create your own goals, strategies, and marketing tactics!
It's time to make a plan to grow your practice by using creative marketing strategies such as client appreciation events, referral campaigns, and more.
My name is Suzanne Muusers and I have coached hundreds of advisors. I've created an easy system that includes:
• Two page Business Plan guide in PDF and MS Word format
• Planning Guide
• Marketing Idea Guide
• Marketing Calendar
• Return on Investment spreadsheet
• 4 example plans
• 6 day e-course sent via email that will help you write your custom plan.
Find Out What You're Missing
I have been coaching advisors since 2004 and I understand the practice building challenges they run up against every day. Knowing what to do and the step by step process to implement a successful plan is the key to achievement. Then following those actions in a consistent manner will help you stay focused on your goals.
I often tell my clients that having a big vision is important to the growth of their practice. Why? Because some of the best companies in the world were started with a vision of a company bigger than they were at the time. But what does a big vision look like? If you've always wondered then my system is right for you because it has four sample plans to review.
Ask yourself these questions:
• How big do I want my practice to be?
• How much income do I really want?
• How many clients do I want?
• What do I want my life to look like after I have achieved success?
• What is my firm's Mission Statement?
• What should my firm's Brand look like?
• Should I have a tagline?
• What are common sales goals for financial advisors?
• What kind of strategies should I select?
• What kind of groups should I belong to?
• What niche market should I target?
• What kind of marketing tactics should I implement?
• Should I use Social Media?
• Do seminars still work?
What are the benefits of a well-written plan?
• Imagine knowing where you're going – find your clarity of direction
• Decide your niche markets and who to spend time marketing to
• Figure out what's different about you
• Define your key measurables
• Focus on planning and bring about success
• Be proactive and take action – results come from action
One of the disadvantages of writing a plan on your own is the lack of support and mentorship. This system has a six day e-course to help motivate you to complete your plan and it includes lots of great tips and short cuts to make the journey more enjoyable.
• Vision - What you ENVISION for your future practice
• Mission Statement - What do you provide clients in terms of a BENEFIT?
• Brand - How to create a brand that attracts AFFLUENT clients
• Goals - Create goals that MOTIVATE and move you
• Strategies - Learn the strategies that successful advisors are using to GROW
• Marketing - Learn tactics that will help you find the clients you WANT
Tips & topics included in the 6-day E-Course
• Effortless Marketing - Inbound Marketing designed to attract Ideal Clients
• Success tips to create a big vision
• How to write a Mission Statement
• Mission Statements that rock and why they are so powerful
• One must-have: your Financial Advisor tagline
• Branding Checklist with 11 Branding Must Have's
• Goal setting – 1 one year; 5 year; activity goals;
• Examples of useful Strategies to build your practice
• Effective marketing tactics to leverage your strategies
• 35 Marketing Ideas that work!
E-Course Extras on Day 7:
Target Markets/Niche markets: List of target markets; the most underserved markets; the richest markets
Value Proposition: How to create your own custom value proposition
Client Appreciation Event Ideas: Develop deeper relationships with your clients and grow through referrals
4 Natural and Easy Referral Scripts: Learn how to be authentic in asking for referrals
In the evolution of writing your plan, consider the big vision of where you want to be in five to ten years, your mission or main objective for being in business, your brand and how it will attract clients, your goals and actions for getting new business, your strategies for business growth, and your marketing activities that will help you get where you want to go.
This business plan is appropriate for the seasoned and new advisor alike. Experienced advisors should use the Wealth Management plan or RIA plan as a guide. Newer advisors should use the Registered Representative plan as a guide. This plan is helpful for advisors interviewing for a job, or new advisor trainees, especially those looking to get into Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, Edward Jones, among others.
10 Reasons Advisors Need a Business Plan
Is it time to write a business plan for your wealth management firm? How are you going to do it? Now is a great time to get intentional, motivated, and serious about your business direction. Here are 10 reasons financial advisors need a business plan! Grow, roadmap, motivation, vision, marketing, goals, brand, mission, direction, and clarity.
Are you happy with your business revenue? Is your revenue stagnant or growing? Motivated, ambitious advisors plan their business growth each year by reviewing results from prior years and deciding where they’re going this year. Review the plan!
When embarking upon a road trip, do you get in your car and go, without a map or a compass? Of course not! So it follows that setting the roadmap for your financial planning business will help you get where you want to go. Review the plan!
When was the last time you were excited about your business? When was the last time you celebrated the success you’ve created from your hard work? Writing a business plan helps you focus and re-engage in the excitement you felt when you decided to start your firm. Review the plan!
Create a wealthy vision of your firm 5 years in the future. Create “buy in” from your employees by building a team environment where everyone in your firm shares the joy of growing your firm in the strategic direction of your business vision. Review the plan!
Is your marketing non-existent? Do you need to set a marketing direction and plan each month’s activities and tactics? Planning your marketing for the entire year will help your firm stay on track and carry out your strategic vision. Review the plan!
Intentional growth will help you stay motivated and focused. What do you want to accomplish this year? How much revenue do you want? How many new clients? How much new AUM? What are your goals for professional development? Review the plan!
Many financial firms look the same with similar websites and similar, uninspiring branding. Make this the year that you build a new brand using the value proposition in your business plan to guide you. Review the plan!
What is the main benefit your client receives from working with your firm? Why are you in business? Get clear on what you do for your clients that they value and make this your business mission. Review the plan!
When was the last time you sat down and thought about your business? When was the last time you set aside time to review what you’ve accomplished and decide how you’re going to proceed going forward? Review the plan!
Think deeply about the reason you’re in this business. Are you motivated? Are you dedicated to your clients? What gives you satisfaction? Why are you doing this and what do you really want? Review the plan!
"Hire Suzanne before your competition does! Suzanne has helped me to gain more confidence, become a better leader, and focus on high payoff activities that grow my practice."
Financial Planner & Leader
"Don’t think twice about hiring Suzanne. Give coaching the time it deserves, be open, and trust that Suzanne will keep you on the right track."
AIF, CRPC, Financial Advisor, New Jersey
"I highly recommend Suzanne's services to anyone who is interested in growing their business and maintaining a healthy balance outside of work as well."
"Working with Suzanne has helped me to develop a distinctive brand. Having a cohesive brand gives me the confidence to network with and approach high level prospects. If I had not hired Suzanne, I would not have made this progress.
CFP® New York
"I truly feel that without Suzanne's guidance, my business would not have flourished. Her expertise in my field helped me produce the results I needed more quickly. But most importantly, she made me safe enough to recognize the weaknesses in my business (and myself). You can fix anything once you recognize the problem!!"