Taglines That Sizzle
6 Steps to a WOW Tagline
Download Free E-Book below!
As business owners we lack the knowledge to create successful marketing campaigns because we don't understand how to attract our Ideal Clients. We can't see the forest for the trees, so we create business cards and brochures that talk about "what we do" and "how great we are", rather than "what we provide our clients".
Tell them WHY they should hire you with a benefit-driven slogan using my free report.
What's in the E-Book?
• See examples of poorly worded slogans and why they miss the point
• Business tagline ideas
• Learn mistakes to avoid when creating slogan
• Business tagline examples
• See examples of good taglines and what makes them sizzle!
• Learn how to easily write a slogan
• Utilize a list of common benefits you may not have considered
• Get tips for creating a memorable tagline
• Learn to attract your Ideal Clients by using the BENEFITS you provide in your marketing
• Decide what your clients get out of working with you
• Sample taglines for various industries
• Brainstorm how are you making your clients' lives easier
Imagine your life with an abundance of clients…
If you were able to deliver your marketing message in words your prospects understand, you would attract more clients easily and effortlessly. In this product and service pushing world we forget that we have to tell prospects "the good stuff" about what we do and WHY they should hire us.
Life coaches: Use this Business Plan to create your tagline
• Partnering With Entrepreneurs to Build Financial Prosperity
• Just Live Your Best Life!
• Love Your Life
• Follow Your Dreams
• Life is Beautiful
Are you a life, career, or business coach who needs branding advice and a website?
Request a Consultation with me about my Brand Coaching Package for coaches that includes an optional custom WordPress website. I'll coach, mentor, and teach you how to acquire clients by using your website and the internet. You'll shave YEARS off your learning curve by avoiding the mistakes I made when I first started coaching.
Financial advisors: Use this Business Plan to create your tagline
Here are some sample taglines:
• Helping Families Build Wealth
• Balanced money * balanced life
• Plan * Implement * Achieve
• Good business card taglines are those that help you attract your favorite, affluent clients. Great taglines however, have several traits that good ones do not – ZING! FLOW! BENEFIT!
I love Taglines!
When I'm networking, I study business cards for WOW! slogans, but I rarely find them. That's why I created this special "How to Report" that will show you how to write a tagline that will position your business for success.
I reveal mistakes business owners make that sabotage their financial success. Once you learn these principles and ideas, you have a better opportunity to attract high quality clients.
Please don't be boring with your business card!
When I return from a networking event, I take the business cards I collected and I make three piles.
Pile A is for great branded businesses with a professionally-designed corporate identity. This pile MUST have a WOW! slogan.
Pile B is for companies that have a fairly decent brand using four colors and a professional logo.
Pile C is all the rest.
If I have 15 business cards from a typical networking event there might be only one card for the A pile, 3 for the B pile, with the majority ending up in the C pile.
Please make sure that your marketing is not boring, does not fail, and allows you to fall into the "A" business card pile by creating a benefit-driven tagline using my free report.
Here are some tips and observations:
I’ve changed my slogan three times. I have different slogans for different target markets. My choice of slogan has changed over the years to address my knowledge growth and business growth. So don't worry if your choice is not perfect. You may end up changing your slogan as your business changes.
What do these advertising slogans have that make them great?
• Eat Fresh
• Just Do It
• Have it Your Way
• Don't Leave Home Without It
They are all short and to the point! They are popular and catchy!
• When you are thinking about how to write a tagline, it's best to think about your ideal client because your company slogan should appeal to them in the purest sense. When they hear it, they should say subconsciously "This company is for me."
• Taglines are great for advertising your small business in a small space or on an internet banner ad. When you don't have much space, using a clever business slogan gets your point across succinctly. Advertising jingles and slogans that use six words or less are the best company taglines and often come from the best ideas.
• Blogs can even use taglines to tell readers what they will get from reading the blog
What industries benefit from having a slogan?
Here are types of slogans in various industries that are included in the pdf download report above:
Restaurants and cafes
So what are you waiting for? Download my free report and write your tagline today!
BIG AHA Moment!
Avoid embarrassing mistakes in BRANDING, get my Mini Business Plan Program and plan your tagline along with your Marketing Tactics.
"Hire Suzanne before your competition does! Suzanne has helped me to gain more confidence, become a better leader, and focus on high payoff activities that grow my practice."
Financial Planner & Leader
"Don’t think twice about hiring Suzanne. Give coaching the time it deserves, be open, and trust that Suzanne will keep you on the right track."
AIF, CRPC, Financial Advisor, New Jersey
"I highly recommend Suzanne's services to anyone who is interested in growing their business and maintaining a healthy balance outside of work as well."
"Working with Suzanne has helped me to develop a distinctive brand. Having a cohesive brand gives me the confidence to network with and approach high level prospects. If I had not hired Suzanne, I would not have made this progress.
CFP® New York
"I truly feel that without Suzanne's guidance, my business would not have flourished. Her expertise in my field helped me produce the results I needed more quickly. But most importantly, she made me safe enough to recognize the weaknesses in my business (and myself). You can fix anything once you recognize the problem!!"