About Suzanne Muusers
Hello. I am Suzanne. I coach high achievers in the finance and investment industries.
I am a long-time, successful entrepreneur, starting in my early 20's, with a wholesale business working with the affluent in Hawaii, to a retail business working with the affluent in Scottsdale, Arizona. Then, as a Professional Coach for one of the largest investment management firms in the United States.
I live a well-rounded life including gourmet cuisine, international travel, and luxury experiences that support my clients in seeking and living their best life.
I go beyond the obvious with my clients to get to the points of pain, the motivation, and the solutions to their challenges.
My Mission Statement:
To educate and inspire passionate finance and investment professionals to create prosperous lives where they are planning their success and accomplishing their goals with integrity and joy.
My Affiliations & Expertise
- Member - International Coach Federation (2004 - Present)
- Credentialed ICF Coach
- Coach U Graduate - Advanced Coaching Program - 2008
- Director Public Relations Financial Planning Association Phx (2010 - 2014)
- Past V.P. Public Relations (2008 - 2010) International Coach Federation- Phoenix
- Competent Communicator, Airpark Toastmasters
- Professional speaker
- BBA International Business and Marketing
- PHD School of Entrepreneurial Hard Knocks
My Finance Industry Ideal Clients:
Finance career professionals, financial advisors, finance leaders.
My Coaching Style:
I encourage my clients to grow and expand their skills so that they are at the top of their fields, maximizing their earning potential and livng their best life.
I adhere to the International Coach Federation coaching competencies and standards. As a professionally trained coach since 2004, I continue to work on my coaching skills each and every year.
• My Ideal Clients are investment executives, successful financial advisors, and finance career professionals.
• My investment executive clients work on leadership and communication skills. They learn to be better problem solvers while leveraging their time. They obtain great value from having a safe place to strategize and deepen their skills.
• My financial advisor clients want to grow their firms and learn how to brand and market so that they are attracting defined and affluent niche markets.
• My finance career clients want to get ahead in their profession either by finding a new position in their field or company, or they want to work on their business skills.
• I provide a coaching experience that is a "boutique approach" to skill building, not a "one size fits all" training class. My approach is customized to each client's needs.
* Entrepreneurial or ambitious in nature
* Committed to your business or career, but value balance in your life
* Want to work smarter, not harder
* Willing to invest in yourself by hiring Suzanne
* Want to grow personally and professionally
* Want to participate in the coaching relationship
* Ready to take action to get what you want
* Ready to commit time working ON your business or profession weekly
* Willing to get out of your comfort zone to grow
* Ready and willing to take Suzanne's advice or suggestions
* Have integrity and do what's right
* Refer clients to Suzanne and have an appreciation of her work
* You are vocal about coaching and how it is life-changing
I have an international background. I was born and raised in Australia. I have lived in the Far East, Hawaii, California, and Arizona. I have a BBA in Business Administration and International Business from the University of Hawaii. I managed my father's international business in my early 20's and went on to start my first business at age 24.
I live in Scottsdale, Arizona with my husband. I enjoy the outdoors, traveling internationally, and learning about life.