Goals Template – Required Work
Please develop 3 goals for what you’d like to accomplish during our coaching engagement, in the next 6-12 months. If you are not sure about your goals, we will work on this together. If you want to set more than 3 goals, that is perfectly fine as well.
*IF YOU HAVE NOT COMPLETED THIS EXERCISE, I WILL ASK YOU TO DO SO DURING OUR NEXT CALL.**
1. Please complete the template: 1-goals-template-what-why-how-short-term
2. Here’s an example for you to review: 2.Goals EXAMPLES What.Why.How Short Term2
We will obtain a baseline- where you are with each goal, why you want to achieve this goal, and skills, or actions need to accomplish the outcome.
This is so that we have a baseline of comparison for coaching progress.
* Try to set realistic goals that you can achieve in 6-12 months.
* If you’re the type of person who prefers to set huge goals and you don’t mind if you don’t reach them, go ahead and set big goals.
* There’s a big difference between a goal and a habit. Good habits are learned and take time. Habits are actions that help you reach your goals.