Finance & Investment Job Search Coaching
- Frustrated with your job search?
- Sending out resumes and not getting results?
- Need a new job search strategy?
What do you do when you want a new position, you want to get serious about your job search, or you want to re-invent yourself?
You hire a Career Coach!
Hello, I am Suzanne Muusers, Finance Career Coach. For the last 13 years I have been a Job Search Coach for the investment management and finance fields. Using my Job Search Coaching Program, or my Career Exploration Program, I work with investment bankers, private wealth managers, and finance industry professionals to help them find work that is both financially and personally rewarding.
I also work with financial institutions to help them improve their leaders' skills and life balance so that they are happier in their work.
In today’s busy, ever-changing work environment, it’s common to want to change careers or step up to a new level. You may feel dissatisfied in your work or you may want more meaningful work. Whatever your reasons for your desire to change, the right position is out there for you.
Job Search - Career Coaching Program:
Using my Private Client Website, work with me one-on-one to find your next position! We will establish a step-by-step customized job search plan focused on finding your dream investment or finance career.
• You will focus on your job search and career development
• Using all the tools at your disposal; resumes, cover letters, recommendations
• Build your Personal Brand and your Job Search Elevator Speech
• Update your LinkedIn profile with your new personal brand
• Learn effective networking and how to make the right connections
• Search for jobs on job search websites
• Learn effective ways to get your foot in the door
• Polish interview skills through mock interviews and interview coaching
• How to answer the "tough" interview questions specific to your investment or finance niche area
• Work on salary negotiation skills, including benefits, perks, and bonuses
• How to answer the question "What salary are you looking for?"
• Role-playing and attitude adjustments
• Learn to gain confidence and project proficiency
• Get out of your comfort zone and find career success
Career Exploration Coaching Program:
Using my Private Client Website, work with me one-on-one to explore your next career move. We will establish a step-by-step customized review of your skills and capabilities to determine where you might best find a career that excites and motivates you.
- You will focus on learning what matters most to you when it comes to your next career in finance or investments
- Decide where your skills are the strongest
- Conduct career research
- Create a list of target positions to evaluate
- Decide the work characteristics that are important to you
- Create an ideal work schedule that supports your ideal lifestyle
- Find work that suits your strengths and values
- Decide what you really want to do that excites and motivates you
- Find the right positions in finance and investments that pay well
- Investigate job positions that may seem out of reach
- Investigate career fields through informational interviewing