As business owners we lack the knowledge to create successful marketing campaigns because we don’t understand how to attract our Ideal Clients. We can’t see the forest for the trees, so we create business cards and brochures that talk about “what we do” and “how great we are“, rather than “what we provide our clients“.
Tell them WHY they should hire you with a benefit-driven slogan using my free report.
What’s in the Tagline E-Book?
• See examples of poorly worded slogans and why they miss the point
• Business tagline ideas
• Learn mistakes to avoid when creating slogan
• Business tagline examples
• See examples of good taglines and what makes them sizzle!
• Learn how to easily write a slogans
• Utilize a list of common benefits you may not have considered
• Get tips for creating a memorable tagline
• Learn to attract your Ideal Clients by using the BENEFITS you provide in your marketing
• Decide what your clients get out of working with you
• Sample taglines for various industries
• Brainstorm how are you making your clients’ lives easier
Good Tagline = Good Brand
A tagline is part of your BRAND. With a good Brand, you can attract GREAT clients. Often, these clients are willing to pay a premium price because your brand has conveyed the BENEFITS of working with your company.
Good Brand = Increased Income
With a good tagline and a good brand, you can increase your income by raising your fees, creating a subscription program that brings you regular monthly income, and positioning your company as the best solution for your clients’ needs.
Increased Income = Writing a Business Plan
We must get intentional when planning our tagline, brand, and target market. By writing a good Business Plan, we can focus on creating the life we want with increased income, an abundance of clients, and a better life.
Imagine your life with an abundance of clients…
If you were able to deliver your marketing message in words your prospects understand, you would attract more clients easily and effortlessly. In this product and service pushing world we forget that we have to tell prospects “the good stuff” about what we do and WHY they should hire us.
What are benefits clients look for?
Your brand will help you sell more to clients if you focus on the benefits they receive. If you can save them time, money, stress, anxiety, wasted effort, wrong direction, costly mistakes, and help them with a bright future, you will have their attention!
Here’s an article about 31 Benefits You Can Use in Your Value Proposition
Life coach taglines and Business Plans
Are you a Life Coach? Use this Business Plan to create your tagline
• Partnering With Entrepreneurs to Build Financial Prosperity
• Just Live Your Best Life!
• Love Your Life
• Follow Your Dreams
• Life is Beautiful
Life coaching brand advice and a website?
Request a Consultation with me about my Brand Coaching Package for coaches that includes an optional custom WordPress website. I’ll coach, mentor, and teach you how to acquire clients by using your website and the internet. You’ll shave YEARS off your learning curve by avoiding the mistakes I made when I first started coaching.
Financial advisor taglines and Business Plans
Are you a Financial Advisor? Use this Business Plan to create your tagline
Here are some sample taglines:
• Helping Families Build Wealth
• Balanced money * balanced life
• Plan * Implement * Achieve
• Good business card taglines are those that help you attract your favorite, affluent clients. Great taglines however, have several traits that good ones do not – ZING! FLOW! BENEFIT!
I love Taglines!
When I’m networking, I study business cards for WOW! slogans, but I rarely find them. That’s why I created this special “How to Report” that will show you how to write a tagline that will position your business for success.
I reveal mistakes business owners make that sabotage their financial success. Once you learn these principles and ideas, you have a better opportunity to attract high quality clients.
Networking events, taglines, and your business card!
When I return from a networking event, I take the business cards I collected and I make three piles:
- Pile A is for great branded businesses with a professionally-designed corporate identity. This pile MUST have a WOW! slogan.
- Pile B is for companies that have a fairly decent brand using four colors and a professional logo.
- Pile C is all the rest.
If I have 15 business cards from a typical networking event there might be only 1 card for the A pile, 3 for the B pile, with the majority ending up in the C pile. Please make sure that your brand is exciting, does not fail, and allows you to fall into the “A” business card pile by creating a benefit-driven tagline using my free report.
Financial Advisor Business Cards That Wow!
Since I am so passionate about Business Cards and Taglines, I wrote this helpful article about how financial advisors can create the best business cards to help them stand out from the crowd.
Here are some slogan tips and observations:
I’ve changed my slogan three times. I have different slogans for different target markets. My choice of slogan has changed over the years to address my knowledge growth and business growth. So don’t worry if your choice is not perfect. You may end up changing your slogan as your business changes.
What do these advertising slogans have that make them great?
• Eat Fresh
• Just Do It
• Have it Your Way
• Don’t Leave Home Without It
They are all short and to the point! They are popular and catchy!
• When you are thinking about how to write a tagline, it’s best to think about your ideal client because your company slogan should appeal to them in the purest sense. When they hear it, they should say subconsciously “This company is for me.”
• Taglines are great for advertising your small business in a small space or on an internet banner ad. When you don’t have much space, using a clever business slogan gets your point across succinctly. Advertising jingles and slogans that use six words or less are the best company taglines and often come from the best ideas.
• Blogs can even use taglines to tell readers what they will get from reading the blog
What industries benefit from having a slogan?
Here are types of slogans in various industries that are included in the pdf download report above:
Restaurants and cafes
So what are you waiting for? Download my free report and write your tagline today!
BIG AHA Moment!
Avoid embarrassing mistakes in BRANDING, get my Mini Business Plan Program and plan your tagline along with your Marketing Tactics.
Get Free EBook
10 Powerful Marketing Tactics
“Suzanne’s advice was invaluable when it came time for me to brand my independent financial advisory firm. Our work prior on target market, combined with help selecting my company name and colors and building my website have helped me attract my ideal clients and a consistent flow of leads from my website.”
Financial Planner & Leader
“Don’t think twice about hiring Suzanne. Give coaching the time it deserves, be open, and trust that Suzanne will keep you on the right track.”
AIF, CRPC, Financial Advisor, New Jersey
“I highly recommend Suzanne’s services to anyone who is interested in growing their business and maintaining a healthy balance outside of work as well.”
“Working with Suzanne has helped me to develop a distinctive brand. Having a cohesive brand gives me the confidence to network with and approach high level prospects. If I had not hired Suzanne, I would not have made this progress.
CFP® New York
“I truly feel that without Suzanne’s guidance, my business would not have flourished. Her expertise in my field helped me produce the results I needed more quickly. But most importantly, she made me safe enough to recognize the weaknesses in my business (and myself). You can fix anything once you recognize the problem!!”