About Suzanne Muusers
Hello. I am Suzanne. I coach high achievers in finance and investments.
I am a long-time, successful entrepreneur, starting in my early 20’s, with a wholesale business working with the affluent in Hawaii, to a retail business working with the affluent in Scottsdale, Arizona. Then, as a Professional Coach for one of the largest investment management firms in the United States.
I live a well-rounded life including gourmet cuisine, international travel, and luxury experiences that support my clients in seeking and living their best life.
My Mission Statement:
To educate and inspire passionate finance and investment professionals to create prosperous lives where they are planning their success and accomplishing their goals with integrity and joy.
Positive & Motivational
I am a positive force for my clients! I go beyond the obvious to get to the points of pain, the motivation, and the solutions to their challenges.
I believe that unless we focus on leadership, positivity, and success, we are less likely to motivate others and be a positive role model. So some of the work I do with clients is bringing a new point of view, helping to hold a mirror for clients to see the way to a new reality. In other words, a re-invention of YOU!
My Affiliations & Expertise
- Member – International Coach Federation (2004 – Present)
- ICF Coach following the ICF Code of Ethics
- Coach U Graduate – Advanced Coaching Program – 2008
- NLP Practitioner (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)
- Director Public Relations Financial Planning Association Phx (2010 – 2014)
- V.P. Public Relations (2008 – 2010) International Coach Federation- Phoenix
- Competent Communicator, Airpark Toastmasters
- Professional speaker
- BBA International Business and Marketing / University of Hawaii at Mānoa
- PHD School of Entrepreneurial Hard Knocks
- LinkedIn Profile – Financial Advisor Coach
My Coaching Style:
I encourage my clients to grow and expand their skills so that they are at the top of their fields, maximizing their earning potential and living their best life.
I adhere to the International Coach Federation Core Competencies and Ethics in the work I do. As a professionally trained coach since 2004, I continue to work on my coaching skills each and every year.
I get to know my clients very well!
I have the privilege of choosing whom I work with. For this reason, I only work with clients who are a good fit with my style. I am loyal to my clients and maintain strict confidentiality with their private information.
• I provide a coaching experience that is a “boutique approach” to skill building, not a “one size fits all” training class. My approach is customized to each client’s needs.
* Ready and willing to take action to achieve your goals
* Entrepreneurial or ambitious in nature
* Committed to your career, but value balance in your life
* Want to work smarter, not harder
* Want to grow personally and professionally
* Ready to participate in the coaching relationship
* Willing to commit time working ON your career
* Ready to get out of your comfort zone to grow
* Have integrity and do what’s right
Private Client Website
Using my private website with exercises, examples, and templates I have created since 2004 , my clients make progress quickly. I provide real-world examples of how to get results, not just philosophy.
I am international yet U.S.-Based
I enjoy working with international clients as well as those based in the U.S. I feel that diverse segments of the population bring a unique perspective to society. I believe it takes many viewpoints and cultural experiences to be successful and I enjoy passing on this philosophy to my clients.
Countries where my clients reside
- United States of America / almost every state in the union (including Hawaii – where I used to live) / I’ve lived in Arizona since 1990)
- Canada / many provinces
- Australia / Western Australia / Queensland / Victoria / New South Wales (where I used to live)
- India / many areas
- London UK
- Geneva Switzerland
- Dubai UAE
- Hong Kong (where I used to live)
I love what I do!
Working with clients on their career dreams and business goals is very motivating and rewarding work. I come to my office each day enthusiastic, knowing I am helping my clients create positive changes in their lives.
Reviews and testimonials
I have an international background. I was born and raised in Australia. I have lived in Hong Kong, Lahaina, Maui, Honolulu, Hawaii, California, and Arizona (since 1990). I have a BBA in Business Administration and International Business from the University of Hawaii at Mānoa. I managed my father’s international business in my early 20’s and went on to start my first business at age 24.
I live in Central Arizona with my husband. I am half Australian and half Dutch and a US citizen since 2001. I enjoy the outdoors, traveling internationally, drinking wine, sampling gourmet food, and learning about life.