Business Plan Coaching
• Need help with your Business Plan?
• Not sure how to write your plan?
• Ready to get it done?
Writing a Business Plan is all about being INTENTIONAL regarding where you are headed. Rather than reacting to market forces, having a Business Plan allows you to plot a strategic direction. Wouldn’t you rather plan for financial success instead of taking what comes your way?
Hello, I am Suzanne Muusers, creator of the Two Page Mini Business Plan and Business Plan Coach. I developed this plan because my clients were resistant to writing a long, complicated plan. They had no idea what should go in their plan. They had no idea how to be strategic.
I took the important sections of a plan and put them into a Mini Business Plan. Then I developed tools to help my clients navigate the planning process. I don’t believe in long plans unless you need one for investors.
I don’t write your plan for you. It’s your business. Writing your own plan will teach you skills you need to be successful. I review your plan with you and together we make strategic decisions about your business.
Did you know?
• You need a Marketing Calendar
• You should develop a business Brand
• Companies with a big Vision are those that find financial success
• Having big goals motivates you and your team
• Sharing goals disseminates strategic direction
As a Business Coach, I help you grow your skills and your business. I do this holistically which means I coach and train the business owner on a variety of skills and tactics. Skills such as Marketing, Sales, Leadership, and Career.
There are two ways to work with me. You can either purchase my system and coach yourself, or you can hire me as your coach.
• I have developed a plan for financial advisors that includes a special E-Course designed to guide advisors with writing their own custom plan.
• I have also created a plan for professional coaches with sample plans, an E-Course, resources, and more.
• For independent professionals and business owners, there is a version of my plan that’s right for you.
Did you know that if you want to increase year-over-year revenue you have a few choices? You can either target a new market and/or utilize a new marketing tactic. My point is: if nothing changes, nothing changes!!!!!
When you work one-on-one with me, I will ask you many questions, including:
• What is your strategy for new business this year?
• What new target markets will you seek?
• Who are your top 5 clients today and how can you maximize share of wallet?
• Who are your top 5 prospects?
• What 3 things do you need to do more effectively this year to maximize opportunities?
• What resources or technology do you need to execute your plan effectively?
• What top 3 marketing events do you need to execute your plan effectively?
• How did you acquire your clients over the past 3 years? I will ask you to write down where these clients came from – their origin – so that we can leverage what’s currently working in your business.
Looking to get into Morgan Stanley, Merrill Lynch, or Edward Jones?
Hire Suzanne Muusers as your Business Coach
Complete the Complimentary Consultation Form
Get Free EBook