Coaching for Private Equity and Venture Capital Professionals
Hello. I’m Suzanne Muusers, Executive Career Coach for the investment management professions. I coach private equity, venture capital, angel investors, and professionals working in mergers and acquisitions (M&A) to achieve their business and career goals.
- Looking for a new fund or to start your own fund?
- Want to earn a promotion in PE/VC?
- Have business goals you want to focus on?
The private equity and venture capital fields are highly competitive, demand specialized skills, and can be quite lucrative. As such, professionals in this field are not run-of -the-mill. They are usually graduates from distinguished schools with internship experience and real-world industry experience.
As a career professional in this field, you are in it for the long haul. You may have started in this field as an intern or in Investment Banking and now you’re wondering where you want to go. Hiring me as your Career Coach is one of the best investments you will ever make.
I’ve worked with professionals from associates all the way up to managing directors and partners. Whether you are U.S.-based or international, I can help you identify your career goals and work to achieve them.
10 Benefits of a Venture Capital Private Equity Coach
Whatever your reason for seeking a coach, having a coach can make all the difference in your career progress. My experience is working with VC and PE professionals all the way from pre-seed, early stage product development of a minimum viable product, to large successful Private Equity firms focused on longer terms investments.
Here are 10 benefits and areas of coaching with me:
- 1. Start your own fund
- 2. Become a partner in a fund / evaluate offers / negotiate carry
- 3. Fund raise / produce deal sheets / evaluate SPV’s (special purpose vehicles) / create a presentation deck
- 4. Deepen leadership skills
- 5. Obtain feedback and advice and think outside the box
- 6. Get out of your comfort zone / think strategically
- 7. Rebrand yourself for a new direction
- 8. Find a more meaningful position or company
- 9. Balance your personal and professional life
- 10. Evaluate employment offers
- Resource: 5 reasons every founder needs a coach
I also work with private equity and venture capital professionals using Job Search Coaching. Please contact me to learn more.
Passion for VC and PE
There are many exciting developments in the Venture Capital and Private Equity fields. I like to stay current by following a few well-known people in the VC field such as Jason Calacanis, Joanne Wilson, Fabrice Grinda, Wayne Chang, Caterina Fake, and Brendan Wallace.